This fourth phase of the framework focusses on developing and working out the adaptation plan at the level of detail needed for implementation.
Underlying groups of steps are:
- Role definition of the parties involved in the steps of this section.
- Develop an Implementation plan that takes into account all relevant conditions for a successful implementation.
- Generate a Monitoring and evaluation plan to enable monitoring progress during implementation.
- getting Commitment from the parties which are crucial for attaining the necessary public and internal support.
- developing a Communication strategy of the intended approaches to the wider public.